Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Genius Maker #31.75

From what I gathered, Posada was available but didn't start because he got hit in the top of his foot with a foul ball, but the bottom of the foot had some pain...this is what I read.

“As soon as I got hit, the bottom of my foot was barking. Right off the foul tip, I felt it right on my foot already. This was weird. You feel the blow on top, then that goes away. But this, for some reason, I guess nerves or something messed up the bottom of it.”

That said, Posada said he could play tonight if he the Yankees needed him, and he hopes to be back in the lineup tomorrow.

Girardi really screwed up! I would even bat Swisher right handed rather than have Winn up. Also, with a 5-1 lead it would have been nice to have Golson in teh OF instead of Thames, but Girardi wanted Melancon up instead???

No comments:

Post a Comment